Meet Dr. Brian Saul
In practice as well as online, Dr. Saul strives for excellence through superior patient treatment, education and satisfaction. We are not your typical chiropractic office trying to sell you expensive treatment plans that are all the same. We just want to get you feeling better and give you the best care possible. We will give you the best and most professional service that we can.
Providing affordable superior care without a long term commitment.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian Saul Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 12 Years
- Parker University
- Extremity Sprain / Strain or Pain
- Neck & Back Sprain / Strain or Pain
- Personal Injuries / Car Accidents / Slip & Fall
- Sports Injuries
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Core Strenghthening
- Graston Technique
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Ultrasound Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Brian Saul
- Diplomate American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians - Palmer Chiropractic College
Office Information for Dr. Brian Saul
4634 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Monday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
Sunday: By Appointment
- Most Major Medical Insurances - Aetna, BCBS, United Healthcare, Humana. We do not accept Cigna, Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare. We also have cash options. For personal injury, we accept car insurance, third party insurances and LOPs.
Profile last updated: August 28, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.