Meet Dr. Dave Langholff
While most of our patients present with musculoskeletal issues, we try to be aware of the whole person and their overall health. Not only do we strive to resolve the immediate problem, we seek to help prevent recurrences and improve your overall health via natural means. We use traditional chiropractic
treatment, adjunctive therapies, as well as lifestyle modification and nutritional therapies when appropriate.
We will do our best to help you solve your problem with the safest, most cost-effective treatment possible-and refer you to an appropriate provider if we can’t.
Special OfferMention “Spine-health.com” and receive free Biofreeze on first visit.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dave Langholff Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 31 Years
- National University of Health Sciences
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc conditions of neck and low back
- Mechanical neck/mid-/low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator cuff problems
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cox decompression therapy
- Exercise rehab therapy
- Frequency-specific microcurrent
- Soft Tissue Treatment
Accolades for Dr. Dave Langholff
- American Chiropractic Association
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists
- American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists
Office Information for Dr. Dave Langholff
Langholff Chiropractic and Wellness73 E. 1st St.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Monday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm
Wednesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
Friday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- All major insurances including Unity and Network HMOs. Most credit cards accepted.
- Cash payment discounts available.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.