Meet Dr. David B. Bass
We specialize in non-surgical rehabilitation of the spine and disc. We use the FDA-Cleared Antalgic-Trak™ Spinal Decompression System along with a variety of standard therapies including the K-Laser CUBE™, Ultrasound, Electro-Stimulation, Diathermy, Acupuncture and Massage. Dr. Bass is the inventor of the Antalgic-Trak and trains doctors and hospitals around the world in its use.
We feel it is a privilege to treat those patients who entrust their healthcare needs to us. We pledge to do all we can to achieve the mutual goal of relief and health.
Special OfferMention Code "First Visit from Spine-health" to receive a No-Obligation Consultation and Screening. Bring any x-rays or MRI’s you may have (within a year is best).
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. David B. Bass Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 30 Years
- New York Chiropractic College, The New Center College of Holistic Health
- Arm Pain
- Disc Bulge/Herniation
- Headache / Migraine
- Leg Pain
- Numbness / Tingling
- Pinched Nerves
- K-Laser Cube Therapeutic Laser
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression/FDA-Cleared Antalgic-Trak
- Spinal Mobilization
Accolades for Dr. David B. Bass
- American Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Florida Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture
Office Information for Dr. David B. Bass
The Neck & Back Institute of Coral Springs10251 West Sample Road
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Monday: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm, 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Tuesday: 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm, 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm, 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
- We accept all insurance that covers care, many as payment in full. We are providers for BC/BS, Medicare, and United Healthcare.
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.