Meet Dr. Edwin M. Nesi
Our mission is to create an environment that offers a sanctuary from the stress and strains of modern day living. By providing a personalized healthcare program, we empowers people to reach their health and wellness goals through in-depth knowledge, expertise and one-on-one encounter with some of the finest therapist in south Florida. Dr. Nesi and his staff at Euphoric Healing first concern is the patient’s health, happiness, and well-being. Our approach is a holistic and innovative one, treating the entire person, not just their symptoms with the latest in technology.
Miami Gardens Hours:
Monday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
South Miami Hours:
Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
"Health is a choice, Make the right choice and LIVE HEALTHY!!!"
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Edwin M. Nesi Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Life University
- Auto Related Injuries
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Low Back Pain
- Migraine Headaches
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Numbness And Tingling
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Sport Injuries
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Massage Therapy
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- On-site X-Rays
- Passive Stretch Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal / Extremity Adjustments
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
Accolades for Dr. Edwin M. Nesi
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Manipulation Under Anesthesia
Office Information for Dr. Edwin M. Nesi
18921 NW 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33169
- Aetna, Avmed, BCBS, Cigna, Coventry, Cash, Check, Visa, Medicare, Medicaid, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
8380 SW 124 Street
Miami, FL 33156
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.