Meet Dr. Joel P. Carmichael
What is unique about our multidisciplinary clinic is our passion for rapid results without long programs. It is that philosophy that led us to be chosen for the USA medical team at the 2012 London Olympic Games.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joel P. Carmichael Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 28 Years
- Logan College of Chiropractic/Logan University
- All Sports Injuries
- Complex Back / Neck Pain
- Disc Herniations w/ or w/o Sciatica
- Shoulder / Knee / Hip / Elbow / Ankle / Foot Pain
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cold Laser
- DRX 9000 Spinal Decompression
- Dry Needling
- Multiple Soft Tissue Therapies
- Non-Narcotic Prescription Medicines (As Needed)
- Oral Steroids
- Skilled Manipulative Therapy of Spine / Extremities / Soft Tissues
Accolades for Dr. Joel P. Carmichael
- Chiropractic Hospital Residency 1986-1987 - Lindell Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri - included rotation with William Kirkaldy-Willis, MD and J. David Cassidy, DC, PhD at Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- We work closely with Denver's finest fellowship-trained spine surgeons, pain medicine specialists and rehabilitation experts in a tightly-integrated team approach.
- North American Spine Society
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
- AIUM Member (musculoskeletal diagnostic ultrasound)
- Fascial Research Society member
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (Diplomate status since 1996)
Office Information for Dr. Joel P. Carmichael
Center for Spine Sport & Phys Med7800 East Orchard Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Monday: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm
Tuesday: 07:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wednesday: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm
Thursday: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm
Friday: 07:00 am - 05:30 pm
- United Healthcare, Humana, BCBS, Aetna, Cigna, PHCS, Rocky Mountain and most others. All credit cards accepted.
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.