Meet Dr. Joshua A. Carr
Coral Canyon Chiropractic will increase your ability to HEAL.PERFORM.LIVE. The doctor and staff are genuine and sincerely care about giving you the very best Healthcare experience available.
The treatment is unique; Dr. Carr provides Chiropractic treatments, but also uses advanced soft tissue mobilization and physical rehab to aid in your recovery. You will find relief for spinal pain, but also jaw, shoulder, knee, or foot conditions. Our IRONMAN triathletes would tell you they are extremely grateful we treat them from head to toe.
Nervous about being manually adjusted? We also provide a gentle, computer assisted alternative that feels completely comfortable. If you have any pains, are struggling to meet your fitness goals, or just desire wellness care, this is your clinic. Posture Correction, Spinal Decompression, Laser Therapy, Kinesio Taping, Graston Technique®, Physical Therapy, and Massage Therapy is all at your disposal at Coral Canyon Chiropractic.
“We are how we move” -Katy Bowman (popular biomechanist). Dr. Carr is a movement doctor and is committed to improving how you move whether it’s to play with the grandkids or compete athletically.
Special OfferSchedule now and mention "Spine-health.com" to receive a FREE massage.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua A. Carr Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Disc Bulges / Herniations
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Strains
- Graston Technique (Muscle Mobilization)
- Kinesio Taping
- Laser / Muscle Stim / Ultrasound
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Specialized Stretching Techniques
- Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Joshua A. Carr
- American Chiropractic Association
- Whiplash & Brain Traumatology Certificate from Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Graston Tecnique Certified
Office Information for Dr. Joshua A. Carr
83 S. 2600 W.
Hurricane, UT 84737
Monday: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 04:30 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 04:30 pm
Friday: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm, 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Cigna, PEHP, DMBA, Tall Tree are all accepted. Medicaid covers Chiropractic if pregnant or under 18. Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover accepted. Care Credit and payment plans.
Profile last updated: August 18, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.