Meet Dr. Kevin Sarich
The focus in our office is finding underlying CAUSES of your health problems and removing them naturally. Allowing people to live a happy, healthy, and pain free life.
At our office, we use the most advanced chiropractic techniques and therapies to get you out of pain and improve your overall function, permanently. Our office is dedicated as a whole family wellness center - helping babies, children, teenagers, adults and seniors.
All patients get a thorough and comprehensive musculoskeletal exam, non-invasive nerve testing, digital x-rays (if necessary), and a lifestyle assessment.
We believe in alternative medicine and follow a natural non-surgical approach to getting our patients well. We also teach optimal health as a healthy lifestyle - understanding our daily choices and habits have a massive influence on our bodies health and condition.
Our services include: Chiropractic Care, Nutrition & Detox Programs, and Fitness Management.
We offer FREE consultations to all new patients to make sure we are the right match for you.
I have personally helped thousands of patients regain their health back and know there's always hope. Try our office today for a FREE consultation to see what we can do for you.
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com" when you make your first appointment and you will receive a Free Spinal Screening and Consultation.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin Sarich Can Help You
- Life University
- Achilles tendonitis
- Back Pain
- Back pain and tension
- Bulging and herniated discs
- Bursitis/ Tendonitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic neck and shoulder tension
- Chronic painful arthritis in back / neck
- Chronic tightness of shoulder/neck
- Degenerative Disc
- Facet Syndrome
- Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Hamstring pulls or chronic hamstring tension
- Hip / knee / ankle / foot / problems
- ITB Syndrome
- Leg pain while walking (but goes away when seated)
- Muscle Knots
- Muscle aches and pains
- Neck Pain
- Overuse or repetitive stress conditions
- Pinched Nerves
- Piriformis and gluteal syndromes
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Radiating pain/numbness/tingling into shoulder/arm/hand
- Radiculopathy or nerve root compression
- Rotator Cuff Tendinosis
- Sciatica (radiating pain into leg/foot)
- Severe neck/low back pain
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder / Elbow / Wrist / Hand Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports / Exercise Injuries
- Sprains/strains (including new sprains)
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Cervical And Lumbar Traction
- Chiropractic Care
- Fitness Management
- Muscle Release Therapy
- Nutrition & Detox Programs
- Rehabilitative Exercises
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Kevin Sarich
- Bachelor of Science
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
Office Information for Dr. Kevin Sarich
3969 Trueman Boulevard
Hilliard, OH 43026
Monday: 08:30 am - 11:00 am, 03:00 pm - 06:30 pm
Tuesday: 03:00 pm - 06:30 pm
Wednesday: 08:30 am - 11:00 am, 03:00 pm - 06:30 pm
Thursday: 03:00 pm - 06:30 pm
Friday: 08:30 am - 11:00 am
Saturday: By Appointment
- We have plans that work with all insurances. We accept all payment methods cash,card or check.
Profile last updated: August 28, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.