Meet Dr. Matthew Hartsburg
Our office was founded in 2005 by Dr. Matthew Hartsburg, a Danbury, CT native. Hartsburg Chiropractic utilizes advanced chiropractic and soft tissue techniques combined with cutting edge technology for permanent pain relief and posture correction for all ages. For relief from everyday pain, sports injuries, sciatica, automobile accidents, and work-related injuries, you can be confident that we will help you reach your goals and get you feeling great.
Why wait until you need to use risky drugs and surgery for your pain? When you understand the origin of the problem, permanent pain relief is possible naturally.
Special OfferMention code "Spine-Health" for free Digital Posture Exam and Digital Foot Scan.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Matthew Hartsburg Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Life Chiropractic College West
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck / Shoulder Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica And Disc Issues
- Sports Injuries
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Corrective Traction
- Decompression/Flexion Distraction
- Instrument Adjusting
- Myofascial Release / Soft Tissue Therapy
- Physical Therapeutic Modalities
Accolades for Dr. Matthew Hartsburg
- BS, Kinesiology, The Pennsylvania State University
- Official Team Chiropractor for the Danbury Westerners
- Official Team Chiropractor for the Danbury Rugby Football Club
- American Chiropractic Association
- ACA Sports Council
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Chiropractic Biophysics
Office Information for Dr. Matthew Hartsburg
Hartsburg Chiropractic40 Lake Avenue Ext
Danbury, CT 06811
Monday: 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
Wednesday: 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
Friday: 07:00 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
- Participate with most insurances, including Anthem BC/BS, Aetna, Cigna, United, Oxford.
Profile last updated: August 29, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.