Dr. Christopher Senkowski is a general and critical care surgeon in Savannah, GA who is part of the spine team at Memorial. He works with the spine surgeons to provide safe access for minimally invasive spine surgery, in procedures such as an ALIF or lumbar disc arthroplasty which is an anterior abdominal retroperitoneal approach. Dr. Senkowski has the most experience and is the chosen "access surgeon" for spine surgery at Memorial Spine.
Memorial Spine is regionally recognized for its accomplishments in spine surgery. Taking a comprehensive approach to spine-related pain, the spine specialists at Memorial Health have demonstrated their commitment to quality care, resulting in better overall outcomes for patients experiencing back pain, neck pain and degenerative spine conditions.
Dr. Christopher Senkowski is a General and Critical Care Surgeon with Memorial Spine.
Type of Spine Professional
- General Surgery Physician
Areas of Expertise
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Languages Spoken: English, French, Spanish
- Board certified in general surgery and surgical critical care
- Fellowship, Surgical Critical Care/Trauma, Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami School of Medicine
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- American Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association
- Society of Surgical Oncology's Coding and Reimbursement Committee
- American College of Surgeons Oncology Group
- American Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- Association of Program Directors in Surgery