Meet Dr. Christopher K. Senkowski
Dr. Christopher Senkowski is a general and critical care surgeon in Savannah, GA who is part of the spine team at Memorial. He works with the spine surgeons to provide safe access for minimally invasive spine surgery, in procedures such as an ALIF or lumbar disc arthroplasty which is an anterior abdominal retroperitoneal approach. Dr. Senkowski has the most experience and is the chosen "access surgeon" for spine surgery at Memorial Spine.
Memorial Spine is regionally recognized for its accomplishments in spine surgery. Taking a comprehensive approach to spine-related pain, the spine specialists at Memorial Health have demonstrated their commitment to quality care, resulting in better overall outcomes for patients experiencing back pain, neck pain and degenerative spine conditions.
Dr. Christopher Senkowski is a General and Critical Care Surgeon with Memorial Spine.
I always turn back to the words of Dr. Francis Peabody who famously said that the secret in caring for the patient is caring for the patient. The trust we are given as surgeons I do not take lightly.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
How Dr. Christopher K. Senkowski Can Help You
- General Surgery Physician
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Christopher K. Senkowski
- Fellowship, Surgical Critical Care/Trauma, Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami School of Medicine
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- American Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association
- Society of Surgical Oncology's Coding and Reimbursement Committee
- American College of Surgeons Oncology Group
- American Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- Association of Program Directors in Surgery
- Board certified in general surgery and surgical critical care