Dr. Daniel T. Laich, DO, Chicago, IL, 60625
5115 N. Francisco Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
Daniel T. Laich, a Neurological Surgeon in Chicago has nine years of experience in spinal care and neurological surgery. He specializes in therapeutic and minimally invasive spine treatments, including endoscopic and arthroplasty surgeries, as well as spine reconstruction. He was a fellow with Dr. Geisler as he started a study on the Charite artificial disk, and with Rick Fessler, M.D., Ph.D., as he pioneered minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Laich continues in his academic pursuits both in the U.S. and abroad. He has also traveled with medical mission trips to several African countries, including Nigeria with Dr. Boyer. He hopes to continue a developing relationship with the Cleveland Clinic's mission in Ghana and and other medical mission trips with Dr. Boyer and Carol Talisse, PA-C. Additionally, his athletic lifestyle provides extra interest in caring for the injured athlete.
The Chicago Back Institute's neurological surgeons are nationally and internationally recognized by their peers for their outstanding clinical skills, expertise and innovative approaches to surgical and non-surgical spinal care. As a part of Swedish Covenant Hospital, the Chicago Back Institute shares in the hospital's focus on healing, patient involvement and advanced treatment technology.
Dr. Daniel T. Laich is a Neurosurgeon with Swedish Covenant Hospital Chicago Back Institute.
Verified by Spine-health
All listings in the Spine-health Doctor Directory are checked and verified through a State Medical Licensing Board for the U.S. and Canada. Before a Spine Professional is listed here and every year afterward, the license history, license status and any license related actions are checked and verified. This listing does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Spine-health or its affiliates.
Spine-health verifies the following:
- The Spine Professional's name and contact information.
- The Spine Professional's license is active in his/her practicing state.
- The Spine Professional's license is free and clear of any restrictions which would prevent him/her from practicing.
- Specialty Spine Professionals licenses are checked and verified by a recognized affiliate of ABMS, a primary source of board certification for board certified physicians
Spine-health verifies the license information both at initial membership and renewal periods. Spine-health requires that all listing are updated twice a year for accuracy.
Spine-heath checks licensing qualifications for doctors that hold one of the following degrees: MD (medical doctor), DO (doctor of osteopathy), DC (doctor of chiropractic), PhD (doctor of philosophy), Physical Therapists, and Nurses. Spine-health does not check licensing qualifications for Physician Assistants.
If you find any of the information in the Spine-health Doctor Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please let us know via email at email@example.com.
Spine-health assumes no responsibility for the communications with any Spine Professional you contact through the Spine-health Directory. Spine-health.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Spine-health Directory.
The Spine-health Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any Spine Professional's listing. Inclusion in the Spine-health Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Spine-health Directory imply Spine-health.com's disapproval. Spine-health.com does not warrant or represent that the Spine-health Directory or any part thereof is fully accurate or complete. Spine-health.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
Type of Spine Care Professional
Areas of Expertise
- Acute Pain
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Cervical
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Axial Lumbar Interbody Fusion (AxiaLIF)
- Back Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion (DLIF)
- Dynamic lumbar stabilization
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Interspinous process spacers
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Microdiscectomy / microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- PLIF (posterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Percutaneous Spinal Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal manipulation
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- Upper Back Surgery
- Upper Cervical Specific Techniques
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery