Meet Dr. Peter Witt
The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital specializes in treating people with back and neck pain using proven therapies and the latest technologies. Whether a patient needs physical therapy, medication, spinal injections, surgery, or any combination of approaches, our skilled physicians and staff focus on making our patients feel better, happier and healthier in the safest manner available. In addition, the Spine Center is regularly asked to evaluate second opinion cases.
The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital focuses on a collaborative and multi-disciplinary approach among neurosurgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, physiatrists, physical/occupational therapists, psychologists, integrative medicine, and anesthesiologists. As the only academic medical center in the region, the Spine Center is the only provider in the Front Range to take such a comprehensive approach to spine and neck care.
Dr. Peter Witt is a Neurosurgeon with The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
How Dr. Peter Witt Can Help You
Accolades for Dr. Peter Witt
- Associate Professor, University of Colorado
- Director of Neurosurgery Spine, University of Colorado Hospital
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Association of Spine Surgeons
- Council of State Neurosurgical Societies
- Colorado Neurosurgical Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office information for Dr. Peter Witt
1635 North Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045