Meet Dr. A. Jay Khanna
From your initial diagnosis through all phases of your treatment, I am committed to providing you with the most advanced and comprehensive care available for your spinal condition, injury or disease. I partner with neurosurgeons, radiologists, pathologists, internal medicine physicians, physical therapists, nurse clinicians and others to ensure that you are provided with a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to your spinal condition.
Not all spinal conditions, injuries and diseases require spinal surgery. If after a through evaluation I determine that you are a candidate for spinal surgery, you will benefit from advanced techniques ranging from minimally invasive spine surgery to complex spinal reconstructions in an effort to achieve excellent clinical and functional outcomes.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. A. Jay Khanna Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. A. Jay Khanna
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Cleveland, Ohio - Fellow - Spine Institute - Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery.
- Johns Hopkins University - Hospital and School of Medicine - Baltimore, Maryland - Resident and Chief Resident - Department of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins University - Hospital and School of Medicine - Baltimore, Maryland - Intern - Departments of General Surgery &
- Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital and School of Medicine - Baltimore, Maryland - Resident - Department of Radiology.
- Beth Israel Hospital - Boston, Massachusetts - Intern - Department of Medicine and Clinical Fellow - Harvard Medical School.
- Georgetown University School of Medicine - Washington, D.C. - Doctor of Medicine - Cum Laude - AOA.
- Georgetown University - Washington, D.C. - Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AOA Honor Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Association
- Maryland Orthopaedic Association
- MedChi: The Maryland State Medical Society
- Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association
- Georgetown University Alumni Association
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. A. Jay Khanna
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817
Profile last updated: August 23, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.