Meet Dr. Amir H. Fayyazi
Dr. Fayyazi received his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering from John Hopkins University in Baltimore. He completed his medical training at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and his residency in orthopedic surgery at Penn State/Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Fayyazi completed a fellowship in spine surgery at RUSH University Medical Center in Chicago and has been certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has served as an assistant professor at SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, NY and is an active member of multiple professional organizations including American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Cervical Spine Research Society, and North American Spine Society.
Dr. Fayyazi has extensive experience in treatment of traumatic spinal injuries, spinal deformity, and degenerative conditions of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, including field of motion preservation. He has spoken and presented nationally and internationally on countless times, conducted clinical research, and been published for his expertise.
When not caring for patients he enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons.
Dr. Amir H. Fayyazi is part of the team that makes up Spine Center of Excellence at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Amir H. Fayyazi Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Spine Injuries
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Vertebroplasty / Kyphoplasty
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Amir H. Fayyazi
This was my third orthopaedic doctor. My first doctor was quite ominous, the second didn't even examine me nor did he take the time to explain a particular procedure I was researching, but doctor Fayaazi was neither. He took his time in all areas, both in the physical and explanation. I was so glad, as his emphasis on my back being healed helped me to have a whole different outlook which has helped facilitate that healing. Thank you!— F.R.
I am very pleased with Dr. Fayazzi and he made me feel at ease right away. Taking the time for your patients is a good thing and he does that. I put my trust in his hands that he takes good care of me whenever needed and so far I only can say that I absolutely made the right decision. If you read this I would definitely recommend to see this great doctor.— Marcus
I recently visited Dr.Fayyazi for my one year check up after my neck fusion. I am pain free! Needless to say, I love OAA and tell everyone to see Dr. Fayyazi!— Regina
Accolades for Dr. Amir H. Fayyazi
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Rush-Presbyterian, St. Luke Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Surgery
- International Society for Advancement of Spine Surgery
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Amir H. Fayyazi
250 Cetronia Road
Allentown, PA 18104
Monday: 08:00 - 05:00
Tuesday: 08:00 - 05:00
Wednesday: 08:00 - 05:00
Thursday: 08:00 - 05:00
Friday: 08:00 - 05:00
2901 Emrick Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18020
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.