Bennett D. Grimm, MD, Marietta, GA, 30060
61 Whitcher Street
Marietta, GA 30060
Dr. Bennett Grimm is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon, serving the Marietta, Canton and Woodstock, Georgia communities. Dr. Grimm specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery, cervical spine surgery, artificial disc replacement, kyphoplasty and adult spine disorders.
Dr. Grimm is an orthopaedic surgeon with Resurgens Spine Center.
Verified by Spine-health
All listings in the Spine-health Doctor Directory are checked and verified through a State Medical Licensing Board for the U.S. and Canada. Before a Spine Professional is listed here and every year afterward, the license history, license status and any license related actions are checked and verified. This listing does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Spine-health or its affiliates.
Spine-health verifies the following:
- The Spine Professional's name and contact information.
- The Spine Professional's license is active in his/her practicing state.
- The Spine Professional's license is free and clear of any restrictions which would prevent him/her from practicing.
- Specialty Spine Professionals licenses are checked and verified by a recognized affiliate of ABMS, a primary source of board certification for board certified physicians
Spine-health verifies the license information both at initial membership and renewal periods. Spine-health requires that all listing are updated twice a year for accuracy.
Spine-heath checks licensing qualifications for doctors that hold one of the following degrees: MD (medical doctor), DO (doctor of osteopathy), DC (doctor of chiropractic), PhD (doctor of philosophy), Physical Therapists, and Nurses. Spine-health does not check licensing qualifications for Physician Assistants.
If you find any of the information in the Spine-health Doctor Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spine-health assumes no responsibility for the communications with any Spine Professional you contact through the Spine-health Directory. Spine-health.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Spine-health Directory.
The Spine-health Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications or abilities of any Spine Professional's listing. Inclusion in the Spine-health Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Spine-health Directory imply Spine-health.com's disapproval. Spine-health.com does not warrant or represent that the Spine-health Directory or any part thereof is fully accurate or complete. Spine-health.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
Type of Spine Care Professional
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Areas of Expertise
- Back Pain
- Bulging Or Herniated Disc
- Coccyx Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated/Bulging Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Infection
- Spinal Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Work Injuries
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Complex Spinal Reconstruction
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Nerve Decompression
- Reconstructive Spinal Surgery
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Cord Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Worker's Compensation
Languages Spoken: English
- Board Eligible, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- OrthoCarolina Spine Surgery Fellowship - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Preceptorship - Southeastern Spine Institute, Charleston, South Carolina
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- AO Spine