Dr. Huntly Chapman, MD, Dallas, TX, 75248
16970 Dallas Pkwy.
Dallas, TX 75248
Dr. Huntly Chapman is a fellowship trained Orthopedic Spine surgeon, specializing in the treatment of low back and neck pain with Become Pain Free. Dr. Chapman utilizes both conservative non-operative and surgical treatments.
He received his medical degree from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver Canada and is a fellow of the Royal College of surgeons of Canada and the diplomat of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Chapman is an expert in handling worker's compensation cases, a certified life care planner, and is frequently sought out for his expertise in orthopedic surgery.
In his free time, Dr. Chapman is an avid golfer and loves to fish.
Type of Spine Care Professional
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Areas of Expertise
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Worker's Compensation
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons