Meet Dr. Neil Badlani
Dr. Neil Badlani is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Houston, Texas. Dr. Badlani specializes in the treating the spine, neck and back pain. He focuses on conservative, non-operative treatments initially and his surgical emphasis is on minimally invasive and motion-sparing techniques including disc replacement.
He has been recognized American Academy of Sports Medicine and Western Orthopaedic Association, and even internationally, by the Combined Orthopaedic Research Societies of the USA, Canada, Japan and Europe for his award-winning research. Dr. Badlani has presented his research both on orthopedic surgery and economic aspects of medicine at many national meetings including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the North American Spine Society. In addition, he has written several articles about spine surgeries which include cervical laminoplasty and minimally invasive lumbar fusion.
Dr. Badlani is part of the team that makes up North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Neil Badlani Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Discs
- Neck Pain
- Spine Pain
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Conservative / Non-Operative Treatments
- Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Neil Badlani
- Fellowship, Pediatric Spine Surgery - Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship, Adult Spine Surgery - Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Named one of the Top Spine Surgeons under 40 in America and the ONLY one in Texas
Office Information for Dr. Neil Badlani
4120 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77027
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.