Meet Dr. Robert J. Henderson
Dr. Robert J. Henderson and his staff at Dallas Spine Care have had vast experience and success over the last twenty years helping patients recover from all kinds of debilitating back and leg pain. This is irrespective of the duration of symptoms or number of prior surgical procedures.
In private practice since 1979, Dr. Henderson is a Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and Fellow of the American College of Spine Surgery. He is a member of numerous professional societies and associations, including the American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons, and Texas Medical Association. His combined experience in general and vascular surgery and national.international fellowship training specializing in spinal problems has resulted in a special blend of surgical skills that enable him to approach lumbar surgery from a unique and highly successful operative perspective. He has published medical articles and provided contributing chapters on anterior lumbar fusion and the adult spine for a number of medical textbooks.
Dr. Henderson has 21 years of experience in dealing with chronic back patients. Since 1987, his practice has been devoted to the proper diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Henderson has a patient-centered ideology and remains involved with studies overseen by the FDA relating to the expansion and improvement of patient outcomes with acute and chronic back and leg pain. He has spoken nationally and internationally, and has demonstrated surgical techniques worldwide. He has also published chapters on surgical techniques in several orthopedic and neurosurgical textbooks. Dr. Henderson completed Spine Fellowship training nationally and internationally.
Treat the patient, not the image.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Robert J. Henderson Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Pain Pumps
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Robert J. Henderson
- Board Member of the American College of Spine Surgery
- Spine Fellowship from July 1987 - December 1988
- North American Spine Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Board of Spine Surgery
- American College of Spine Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Surgery - Certified 2/1980
- Recertified 10/1989 and 12/1998
- American Board of Spine Surgery - 10/1998
- Recertified 10/2001
Office Information for Dr. Robert J. Henderson
Profile last updated: August 29, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.