Meet Dr. Saad B. Chaudhary
Dr. Saad Chaudhary is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with The Spine Institute of New York at Beth Israel Medical Center who specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery. He has extensive experience in the treatment of the full spectrum of spine disorders; including scoliosis, tumors, traumatic injuries, disc herniations, arthritis, disc degeneration and infections.
Dr. Chaudhary has authored numerous articles and contributed to various textbooks in the fields of orthopaedic and neurosurgical spine surgery and his research has been presented at many national meetings.
Dr. Chaudhary offers individualized care through active patient participation in formulating the most customized treatment plan to meet each patient’s specific medical and personal needs. He leverages advanced diagnostics and the latest proven technologies to get patients back to their desired lifestyle. He has been consistently recognized by his patients and peers as a compassionate and accomplished doctor.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Saad B. Chaudhary Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Accolades for Dr. Saad B. Chaudhary
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Center for Spine Health at The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- Named Among “America’s Top Orthopedists”, NJ Magazine’s Top Doctors and NY and NJ Top Docs
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Saad B. Chaudhary
10 Union Square East
New York, NY 10003
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.