Meet Dr. Terrence T. Crowder
Dr. Terrence T. Crowder is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Crowder specializes in the treatment of spinal disorders and diseases of the adult spine. He has a special interest in cervical spine conditions and the latest motion preserving technologies such as cervical disk replacement.
Dr. Crowder has participated in numerous research projects from 1999 - 2008 and has received many awards. In addition, he is affiliated with the Arizona State University Sports Medicine Advisory Team.
Dr. Crowder is part of the team that makes up North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Terrence T. Crowder Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Conditions
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Diseases
- Spinal Infection
- Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Spinal Reconstruction Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Spine Tumor Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Terrence T. Crowder
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - William Beaumont Hospitals, Royal Oak, Michigan.
- North American Spine Society
- J.R Gladden Orthopedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Terrence T. Crowder
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.