Meet Dr. L. Shay Richardson
Dr. L. Shay Richardson is a fellowship trained sports medicine and interventional pain physician who treats patients in and around Chattanooga, Tennessee. He is board certified in emergency medicine and has subspecialty training in Sports Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, one of the only physicians in the country who holds this unique combination of specialties. He most recently completed his two-year fellowship in Sports Medicine and Interventional Pain at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, the largest Sports Medicine Fellowship in the country, where he was named Outstanding Sports Medicine Fellow.
Dr. Richardson serves as the Director of the Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic at the Gunbarrel location and his focus with the practice will be Non-operative Sports Medicine and Interventional Musculoskeletal Medicine.
Dr. L. Shay Richardson is a Sports Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist with Center for Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics.
As a physician who specializes in sports medicine, I know the challenges individuals face in making sure they are ready to return to play after an injury. As a member of my patient’s team, we work hard to make sure we reach individual goals for healing and together, we work to win.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. L. Shay Richardson Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Back And Neck Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Joint Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Diet And Nutritional Counseling
- EMG/Nerve conduction studies
- Fluoroscopic Spinal Injections
- Interventional Procedures
- Pain Management
- Spinal Imaging
- Spinal Injections
- Supplement Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
Accolades for Dr. L. Shay Richardson
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine and Interventional Pain at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas: Outstanding Sports Medicine Fellow
- Director of the Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic at the Gunbarrel location
- Board Certified, Emergency Medicine
- Board Eligible, Interventional Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. L. Shay Richardson
Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics2415 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37404
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.