Meet Dr. Atul L. Bhat
Dr. Atul Bhat is a board certified, fellowship-trained Physiatrist in North Chelmsford, MA who specializes in the non-surgical management of spinal and occupational disorders. He takes a diagnostic and therapeutic approach to patients with spine related pain. Dr. Bhat is capable of managing the non-surgical continuum of care and at the same time is well versed with the indications for surgical intervention. By virtue of his training, he focuses on restoration of function as an integral part of patient outcome.
Dr. Bhat is an active member of the various societies dedicated to the field of spine care. As a Clinical Instructor at the Tufts University School of Medicine he is actively involved in spine related research. He has authored numerous publications dedicated to spinal conditions in peer reviewed journals as well as contributed to book chapters.
Orthopaedic Surgical Associates is an integrated team whose single goal is to provide the most advanced and effective care for patients with orthopaedic injuries, with an individualized approach and treatment plan that gets each patient back to health as quickly as possible. Dr. Bhat works in collaboration with Dr. Mark A. Lapp, MD, North Chelmsford, MA, 01863 at Orthopaedic Surgical Associates.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Atul L. Bhat Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Atul L. Bhat
- Clinical Instructor, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Interventional Spine Fellowship, Penn Spine Center at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- North American Spine Society
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Atul L. Bhat
Profile last updated: April 11, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.