Meet Carol McFarland
Our physical therapy clinic is a specialized spine service with emphasis on activity-based management of surgical and non-surgical patients. We also have a strong interest in wellness and prevention, especially as it applies to the musculoskeletal system.
Directions to our primary location in
How Carol McFarland Can Help You
- Physical Therapist
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
Accolades for Carol McFarland
- Co-author of "Rehabilitation Protocols for Surgical and Nonsurgical Procedures: Lumbar Spine"
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Back Society
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in Physical Therapy through the American Board of Physical Therapist Specialties
Profile last updated: August 25, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.