Meet Kathryn F. Schweier
Kathryn Schweier is a board certified physician assistant in Maryland who specializes in the evaluation and treatment of spine disorders, back and leg pain. Kathryn provides care-based conservative and non-operative treatment options for back and leg pain, but also first-assists in spinal surgical procedures. Kathryn routinely orders and interprets any necessary imaging studies, along with providing medicinal options and personalized conservative or surgical treatment plans after a comprehensive neurological exam.
Kathryn Schweier is part of the team that makes up Towson Orthopaedic Associates and sees patients both in Bel-Air and Towson, Maryland.
Directions to our primary location in
How Kathryn F. Schweier Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Back Pain
- Leg Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- First Assist in Spinal Surgery
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Spinal Evaluations
Accolades for Kathryn F. Schweier
- MMS and training as a Physician Assistant from Arcadia University in Glenside, PA.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
- Board Certified, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Certified by the Maryland Department of Health and Hygiene
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.