Learn About Desert Institute For Spine Care
Desert Institute for Spine Care is a comprehensive spine practice offering the full range of spine care from non-surgical treatment to the latest minimally invasive treatment options. The exceptional care given by the physicians at DISC have attracted patients from all over the world.
DISC is a comprehensive spine practice focused on endoscopic spine surgery and the latest minimally invasive treatment options. The full spectrum of spine care is offered, from non-surgical treatment to traditional open decompressive procedures, disc replacement, dynamic stabilization and fusion.
For patients who are not candidates for surgery, DISC offers a one-stop clinic to patients. All types of spine conditions are diagnosed, treated and rehabilitated as the doctors in the clinic work closely with pain management and rehab specialists to provide well-rounded care.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Desert Institute For Spine Care
How Desert Institute For Spine Care Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Dr. Anthony Yeung was included in The Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review's annual "100 of the Best Spine Surgeons and Specialists in Anerica" list.
- Voted Top Doc from 2009 - 2015 in the Phoenix Magazine
- Back Pain
- Bulging Or Herniated Disc
- Cervial Radiculopathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spine Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Leg Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Infection
- Spinal Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- ALIF: Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Axial Lumbar Interbody Fusion (AxiaLIF)
- Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Cervical Posterior Foraminotomy
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Discectomy
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Interspinous Process Decompression - X-STOP®
- Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medial Branch Block
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy
- Spinal Cord Stimuation
- Spinal Fusions
- Total Disc Replacement
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- XLIF: Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Highlights from Desert Institute For Spine Care
Dr. Anthony Yeung was included in The Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review's annual "100 of the Best Spine Surgeons and Specialists in America" list.
Voted Top Doc from 2009 - 2015 in the Phoenix Magazine
Dr. Christopher Yeung is the team spine surgeon for the Arizona Diamondbacks, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Cincinnati Reds, and the Arizona Rattlers.
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.