Learn About Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
Front Range Center for Brain & Spine is regionally recognized as one of the premier providers of minimally invasive surgery for the spine.
The team at Front Range Center for Brain & Spine Surgery is dedicated to providing exceptional care while maintaining an environment of trust and honesty. Our expert physicians specialize in spine surgery, offering comprehensive care throughout northern Colorado, western Nebraska, Wyoming and western Kansas.
Over the last 35+ years, we have positioned ourselves as regional experts in the non-surgical and surgical treatment of problems concerning the peripheral nerves. Our physicians are experienced in all aspects of spine surgery, addressing everything from broken vertebrae to spinal stenosis. When surgery is necessary, we use the most advanced technology and strive for the least invasive surgery options.
Our ultimate goal is provide customized treatment plans, shorten hospital stay and speed up recovery after surgery. At Front Range Center for Brain & Spine Surgery, we have built a reputation for excellence by helping patients regain their normal lifestyle as quickly as possible through innovative and practical approaches.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
How Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C. Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Pinched Nerve
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Spine Injuries
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Axial Lumbar Interbody Fusion (AxiaLIF)
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cervical Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Facet Joint Rhizotomy
- Interspinous process spacers
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neck Spinal Surgery
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Posterior Cervical Decompression
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spine Fusions
- Spine Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Upper Cervical Specific Techniques
What Patients are Saying About Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
Thank you for taking care of me and performing my surgery. Already, five days out I have noticed the burning and stabbing pain in my left leg has decreased tremendously. What a relief!! I cannot tell you how gratifying it is to have a new perspective on life, no longer shadowed by constant pain. It is an art, what you do and I appreciate your care.— Jessica
You all have a marvelous set up. Dr. Beard was fantastic and I won't hesitate to recommend him. The nurses and everyone at the hospital were wonderful.— Loretta
You fixed me up really well, Again. Thank you so much for making the pain better. Also your staff and the caregivers at Surgery Center of Fort Collins were outstanding.— Katie
Thank you for the excellent care I received from you and the relief I have from the surgery you performed in January 2015. It is nice to be able to move without the previous pain I had. Thanks for all you did.— Jan
My recent surgery, lumbar fusion, has made such a difference in my life!!! I’m truly grateful for such competent, caring, caregivers, and want to thank all of you, Dr. Turner as well as the caring office staff. It has made a significant improvement in my comfort and well-being that “Thanks” seems so little a word!!! But “Thanks” is packed with much appreciation!!!— Carol
Highlights from Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
Serving northern Colorado, western Nebraska, Wyoming, and western Kansas.
Office Information for Front Range Center for Brain and Spine Surgery, P.C.
1313 Riverside Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- American Family Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Independence Blue Cross
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Shelter Insurance
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- UnitedHealth Group
- WellCare Health Plans
- Colorado Choice Health
- First Choice of Midwest
Profile last updated: August 31, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.