With a Herniated Disc, the inner core of the disc leaks out through the outer portion of the disc. This herniation puts direct pressure on the spinal nerve root, causing associated low back pain and leg pain (radiating leg pain also known as sciatica, which is often worse than the lower back pain).
As with most types of back pain, herniated disc pain is usually helped with activity and motion, not rest – particularly motion that increases circulation and relaxes spinal muscles.
Back2Life is a therapeutic machine that can provide this much needed activity and motion, and does so through a technique known as Continuous Passive Motion. Continuous Passive Motion gently relaxes muscles and opens up the spinal disc spaces to encourage the delivery of healing cerebrospinal fluid.
How the Back2Life machine works:
- Eases tight back muscles and muscle spasms
- Opens up the disc spaces
- Natural - No medication or invasive treatment
- Gentle - Slow, steady movement, without painful stretching or manipulation
- Convenient - In the comfort of your home and only 12 minutes twice a day
- Affordable - Cost is under $150 + exclusive $25 SAVINGS through Spine-health, use code “Health” at checkout