The following is a Sponsored Resource.
The sponsor of this content has sole editorial control.
Artificial Disc Replacement – Let The Experts In Minimally Invasive Laser Spine Surgery Help You
NJ Spine & Orthopedic’s award-winning physicians provide comprehensive services
ranging from non-surgical, conservative methods to minimally invasive surgeries.
Call (855) 924-5500 to schedule an appointment | Or Request an Appointment Online!
Why You Should Consider NJ Spine & Orthopedic for Your Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery
NJ Spine & Orthopedic is dedicated to delivering minimally invasive laser spine surgeries to eliminate pain, discomfort and dysfunction of neck and back conditions. The physicians at NJSO treat a wide range of conditions including herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, trauma-related conditions and failed back or neck surgeries. State-of-the-art equipment and advanced, minimally invasive techniques are used to provide patients with a quick recovery and best outpatient solution to their pain.
With a 98% success rate and over 250 artificial disc replacements performed, the physicians at NJ Spine & Orthopedic are nationally recognized leaders at performing cervical artificial disc replacements. Their mission is to provide a patient-focused treatment plan tailored to the individual, with staff and physicians always being accessible to patients.
Advanced surgical and non-surgical solutions are offered at NJ Spine & Orthopedic to treat spine conditions and injuries. Surgery is always the last option at NJSO, and when surgery is the best option, a minimally invasive approach is our mission. Our board certified surgeons can give you the results you need to return to a healthy, active, quality lifestyle.
EXPERIENCING NECK OR BACK PAIN?
What's the cause? How do you treat it?
Let us show you!
What Is Artificial Disc Replacement and What Are The Advantages?
- Artificial disc replacement (ADR) surgery replaces a painful disc with an artificial disc.
- ADR is an outpatient, minimally invasive treatment option.
- ADR may be performed when a cervical disc herniation or degenerative disc disease causes significant neck pain and/or arm pain and is significantly affecting a patient's quality of life and ability to function. ADR is one of the most successful treatments for neck pain due to herniated and degenerated discs.
- Cutting-edge technology: NJSO’s artificial disc device works with the natural movement of the spine.
- ADR is a long-term solution. It provides long-lasting pain relief and full motion of the neck.