The following is a Sponsored Resource. The sponsor of this content has sole editorial control.
A generational advance in the treatment of vertebral compression fractures
Unprecedented control over access, navigation, cement delivery, and radiation exposure in the treatment of VCF’s.
- Vertebral access and cavity creation control
- Unipedicular access to vertebrae*
- Targeted cavity creation across the vertebral midline
- Preferential pathways for high viscosity StabiliT Bone Cement to follow
- Controlled bone cement delivery rate to maximize interdigitation and fracture stability
- Remotely-controlled hand-switch minimizes physician exposure to radiation during StabiliT Bone Cement delivery
- Ultra-high viscosity StabiliT Bone Cement with extended working time
*>85% of RF-TVA procedures to date have used the unipedicular technique to enter the vertebra1
Explore Clinical Alternatives to Kyphoplasty: