Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello I am new and need some help

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in New Member Introductions
I ma new here and have joined to help ease my husbands pain and maybe find out if someone has had any experience with the same symptoms as him.
He is 21 years old, and works in a warehouse moving appliances. Just starting a few weeks ago when he gets in a hot car or in a semi trailer that temps can be very hot he gets sharp stabbing pains in his back shoulders and the front of his neck. He usually only gets this when his body is hot, into a hot car, trailer, etc. Please help if anyone has had any experience with this and might know what it is.
Thank you so much.
advertisement

Comments

• First of all, I think it is great you are so supportive of your husband. That type of medicine is better than any that comes from a pharmacy.
    Haven't had same as your husband. Cold weather seems to bother mine more. As well as storm fronts. I would go ahead and see a Neuosurgeon (dont let the name scare you) or orthopedic surgeon. He doesn't want any permanant damage.
    Good luck....
  • :) hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. your husband is so very lucky to have you beside him during this difficult time. i have not heard of such a thing but that does not mean it hasn't happened to a fellow spiney. of course it may be necessary to see a doctor if this pain persists. pain is usually a signal of you need to pay attention to and should not be ignored for too long a time. please be sure to post in chronic pain as well. good luck! Jenny :)