Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

System Status

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,722
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I want to start using this thread to post status regarding the Spine-Health Forum. This could include:

- System Outages
- Planned Changes
- Known Problems
- etc

I am hoping that I can put enough information in this thread that members will get in the habit in looking to see if there are any changes or updates to this topic.

I am going to keep this topic 'Stickied' and 'ReadOnly'
If anyone has comments on this file, please use the category
Forums, Help Suggestions, etc.
Keeping the Announcement Category as an Information 'Giver'
I believe will be helpful to everyone
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,722
    Spine-Health experienced a server outage today.

Some time afte 01:00est time, the Spine-Health systems were not available. The problem was at the server end and was not related to any one specific function of Spine-Health.
    I do not have the details of the problem, but it was resolved and everything ws back and operational by about 12:00est.

When I get the details I will post them here.
    For any outage or problem, I would like to present:

Date ------------------- 08/09/08
    Day ------------------- Saturday
    Time of Error ---------- After 11:30pm est
    Time restored ---------- Apprx 11:00am est
    Total Outage time ------ Apprx 11 hours
    Cause of the problem --- Server Connectivity
    How the problem was resolved -- Reboot Server
    What is being done to prevent this from re-occurring - Normal BAU System Monitoring
    Other information as appropriate. n/a

I hope that this type of information will be helpful
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com