Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I'm Back!!!!! Been gone for awhile, great new look!!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
:H
Hi everyone! It's been a couple of months since I've been on this wonderful site, so I will introduce myself again since I had to sign up again!
My name is Kim and I'm a mother of 2 wonderful kids, ages 10 and 7.
My story goes....

On July 25th 2007, I slipped and fell at a local grocery store in which I broke my right wrist and herniated L5-S1. I had several epideral injections which did nothing for me, and then a microdisectomy on November 17th. I ended up with an asthma attack the week I came home and re-injured the back. I had lots of PT and also 2 discograms which now tell the dr that I need a 2 level fusion. Not only that but wrist surgery too! He's gonna do an ALIF with cages and a new spongy material which will grow into my bone and fuse! No bone graft for me! YAY!

Well after all is said and done, I sure hope to own this grocery store. Not only do I have to take a year off of work for both surgeries, but I almost lost my job last year due to time off! (I am a paraprofessional with the special ed dept for my towns school)

Well, thanks for reading and it's good to be back with all of the "oldies" and "newbies"!

advertisement

Comments