Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello from a new/old member

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello. I haven't been here since the switch to these new boards (nice looking BTW). Wanted to pop in to see what's new and hopefully start posting again. The support here is unlike anything else I've ever seen or experienced. It's as though the people here actually 'get' all of my belly achin' and complaints w/o acting as though I'm making it up.
Anywho... My name is Jenni. I'm married to my extremely loving and patient husband, Chris. We have 3 boys. For a good part of married life (11+ yrs) I was a stay at home mom. Being a stay at home mom really allowed for me to not worry so much about having bad pain days because I had the convenience of being home where I could lay down or relax to get away from the pain. Recently (last year or so) I ventured back out into the working world. Holy buckets! who knew what an impact that would have on me physically/mentally/emotionally.
I've got an extensive medical/surgical history and though not all of my surgeries were related to my back the ALL had a major impact on how I carried my body therefor affected my back.
Dec 19, 2007 I had an ACDF. Sadly the symptoms that I was having prior to the surgery (numbness, tingles and pain) didn't go away. I know from looking at my MRI scans that there WAS some nerve issues that were resolved but apparently not ALL of them were fixed.
Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. Hope to get to know you guys and hopefully offer support where I can and possibly get some support too. :)

~Jenni
advertisement

Comments

advertisement