Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Uncle Boudreaux Went Fishing Saturday

jeauxbertjjeauxbert Posts: 953
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Lighten and Brighten
My Uncle Boudreaux loves to tell us stories of his adventures and this past weekend was no exception. Seems Uncle Boudreaux had gone fishing down by the bayou all day Saturday and ran out of "night crawlers".

He was about ready to leave when he noticed a snake with a big frog in its mouth. He knows that the big bass like frogs, so he decided to steal the frog from the snake. :SS

He told me, "Jeaux, dat snake, he was a cotton moufed water moccasin, one of de meanest snakes in da bayou, can I tole you. So, me, I had to be real careful, yeah, or dat snake woulda took a bite out my hand. So what I done, me, was snuck up behine dat ole snake and grab him roun de haid. Can I tole ya, dat snake didn't like dat one bit, NO! Dat snake, he squirmed and wrapped hisself 'roun my arm and tried to get hisself free. But me, I had myself a real good grip on his haid, yessiree, and dat ole snake waren't goin' nowheres till I said so. FINALLY, I got dat mouf open and got de frog and put it in my bait can. Just den, I realize the predicament I had myself in. How'm I gonna let go dat snake widout him takin' a good bite out my hand?"
:?
"It jus so happen, I had a pint of moonshine likker in de pocket of my bib-alls - for medicinal purposes o'course. ;) I pour some drops in de snake's mouf real quick like. Ooooh dat snake! His eyeballs, day roll back in his haid and all of a sudden like, his body went limp - like dat rag doll I gave your cousin, Beulah back in '63. I toss dat cotton mouf in da bayou, den went back to my fish-hole. A little while later, I tole ya, I dun feel sumpin tappin' on my barefoot toe. When I look down, I saw dat same ole cotton mouf mocassin lookin' up at me. And you know whut, peanut? He done had hisself TWO MORE FROGS!" #:S

"Whoo-eee! Mais life is good yeah!" =))

Good Ole Uncle Boudreaux!
advertisement

Comments

advertisement