Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

WHERE IS IT?

the post I created for Janet's surgery...was in Matters of the Heart this morning...now it's gone! ~X(
It was initially posted in Announcements, but that has now been CHANGED....to read only :?

And when I go to My points to try and find the post it shows -2 points :W and the word operation....not showing waiting on mod either....

8} Thanks for adding to my stress levels

Could some one please find this post...it was an important one to some of us..
advertisement

Comments

• Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Please locate this post and let us know where it is.

thanks.
  • I tried to look for it and it is gone out of matters of the heart section,i will keep praying for Janet,you could make another post...
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,717
    This happened as a result of when I moved all the posts out of the old Announcements into the new Site Announcement category.
    I had moved the topic about Janet and praying for her to the Matters of Heart Category last week. Only the Shadow copy was remaining on the Announcement category. When I deleted Announcement, that topic also got deleted.
    I apologize, that was the furthest thing from my intention
    I am sorry, because I know that topic was important to many people. Unfortunately, there is no selective backup/restore function with the forums. Any restore restores the entire database.
    Again,please accept my apology
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Prior to this getting deleted I noticed that when someone would post to that thread in Matters of the Heart, it would still show up in the announcements where it tells you the last post made and the time. Maybe there is a glitch in the software, because I found that odd that it would still update the date and time under announcements but the thread was in matters of the heart. My explanation is a bit redundant, but hopefully you understand. I'm not thinking straight today :?
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,717
    Cindy,

Yes, I was under the impression that was how it worked.
    Since the real Topic was in Matters of the Heart and the Shadow copy in Announcements, I just assumed getting rid of
    announcements would not impact the topic in Matters.
    Since this happened, I have been trying to zone in on this how thing of Shadow copies and such
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
advertisement