Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Good Luck Leocat!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi Leo,
I know you are a bit :SS :SS nervous right now, with your surgery coming up tomorrow. Just wanted to say hi :H
and wish you the best :D, When you are feeling up to it, let us know how things went.
JustMe >:D< >:D<
advertisement

Comments

• How did you guess? i am a nervous wreck, i hardly slept at all last nite. kept waking up and looking at the clock, i can not even count. My stomach is doing flip-flops, this time tomorrow i will not being having my coffee! :''( i been so wore out lately, maybe i will be glad they will be putting me to sleep?! ya think :S (|: .. the plan is tomorrow morn. to get up and take my shower, wash my hair for i do not know when i will be next. i definately will let you all know how it went. I am glad you are thinking about me JUST ME. you all take care LEO :W
  • My thoughts are with you! Yep the best way is to tell them to give you good sleep. Everything will be fine and if they put you on a clear liquid diet you should still be able to have coffee. LOL

Take care and keep us updated when you can.
    O-
  • Goodluck!!! You can always tell them like I did :D . I told 'em I haven't hardly slept so I wanna be OUT like a blackout. They laughed and said yes ma'am you will be out real good!!!!
  • Hey Leocat,

I thought I better chime on in and say GOOD LUCK!!!

I will be sending out the prayer for a good surgery and successful recovery. :) I know you you have been waiting a while like me to have some of your injuries addressed so I hope to hear from you as soon as your up to it OK.

Chrissy >:D<
  • thanks everyone for their well wishes, i ran the vacum today real well. have got the laundry almost all caught up. , and plan on changing sheets on bed in morning before I leave for hospital, i figure coming home to some nice clean sheets always feels good. i am wore out, cannot do too much at one time, i am sure you all can relate to that. i AM completely out of pain meds , just taking extra strength tylenol for the last few days, can't wait to get some real ones! LOL 8} i will let ya'll know . take care LEO
  • I wanted to wish you well with your sugery. Good luck with everything! :)))
  • You are in my thoughts & prayers. Keep a good outlook & everything will go swell. When you are able we would all like to hear from you
advertisement