This is a awesome forum and the main site also has tons of info. My quick info below
1. Pain started a year back on lower back and right leg.
2. Tried physical therapay, did not help
3. Did MRI which showed two disc with issues, pressing nerves.
4. Had to travel to outside USA and condition worsened due to that.
5. On coming back was suggested injections or an micro discetomy.
6. Toke a selective nerve root block and pain is gone. Although the tingling sensation on right foot did not disappear, infact it has increased little bit.
Anyone has this case where pain is gone but tingling sensation is there. Actually the doctor who I saw for a possible surgery said that surgery will help with the pain, but the tingling sensation will not go away.
Anyone knows why? I can ask him the next time, but probably will not visit the surgeon unless pain is back and I need surgery.