Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

In pain, like the rest of you.

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,899
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi there,
I have lurked here for years. Chronic pain like most of you. I go to my PM and get my dreaded meds in an effort to avoid a bilevel fusion. I have 3 kids from 1-12 and work full time in HR so if you have any w/c questions, I am your gal. I take the meds because without them I couldn't work or pick up my baby. Some of the things that I hate dealing with are the depression that can creep up when you realize that you can no longer do something that used to be easy or when you have to disappoint your kids because you can't keep going! I hate that! Anyway, thanks for all of your advice over the years and I love the new format. I am going to post in exercise now with my questions about the horizontal mambo }:)
advertisement

Comments

• :) hi and welcome to the new forum! we are still here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you . certainly have your plate full. i wish here was some magic i could sent your way to fix it all. i hope the comfort and friends you find here will help as well. i love your sense of humor. laughter is always the best medicine. good luck in your search for pain control. Jenny :)
  • We are glad that you decided to join. Most of us can use all the support that we can get and are more than happy to support you too.