Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I think I've gone and done it this time...

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Brushing my teeth the other morning I heard a slight pop/snap/woosh sound in the right side of my neck. As soon as I tried to move my neck I had pain shot down my right shoulder, arm and into my hand. My right and got all hot and numb and that was all she wrote.

I can't look to the right, or left, or up now with out unbearable pain. I spent most of the day at work all loopy from the pain, my boss and co-workers kept asking me if I felt alright and of course I said I was fine. My finally had to call and lie to ket me to come home saying something happened to my daughter. A few hours after that we went to the ER where they hooked me up.

Here it is 24 hours since then and I'm feeling like absolute crap again. I know my NS will say to get surgery ASAP, I can't and won't. I need more opinions first.

I didn't know brushing my teeth could be so dangerous.
advertisement

Comments

advertisement