Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Slept all night for the first time in over a Year!

griffggriff Posts: 496
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Sleep Problems
Hubby took me to Florida on a business trip with him this last weekend. I went grudgingly, not looking forward to packing, hauling luggage, driving 3 hours to the airport etc. I packed and he never let me lift a finger after that, taking control of everything!

We spent Sunday on the beach and then had a great dinner. We went to the hotel room and I literally fell into bed at about 7pm. I woke at 11, realizing I hadn't taken my meds or even brushed my teeth! After doing that I went back to bed and slept till 5 in the morning! I haven't slept more than 3 hours at a stretch in over a year and I was in heaven.

I realized that my pain levels are increased so much just by daily living and that the pain is what wakes me. So, the plan is that I need to live life as a princess with room service, a butler, personal assistant, gardner, maid and driver. Sounds like a plan, right?

When I got home it was back to the grind of no sleep. Just the bare minimum I do around my home is too much. What the heck are we supposed to do to live a normal life like this? I don't have the money, unfortunately, to afford the luxuries of all those people to help me. Guess it's time to buy lottery tickets.

Griff
advertisement

Comments