Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

need some help, new member needing help

AnonymousUserAnonymousUser Posts: 51,513
edited 06/11/2012 - 1:22 PM in Scoliosis
I had a car accident and my right pelvic/hipbone is higher than the other, I have Scoliosis now with 7 pinched nerves and my neck curvature is now more straight than curved. The chiro i was going too hurt me worse and now I am looking for a doctor. The hip and back pain is horrible. the sciatica that I had before the accident is worse and I am at my wits end. what are some good meds, and what kind of doctor do I need to look fo :?? r? :''( :??


  • :) hi! and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you have many options yet to try and now it the time to get going!! a good orthopedic surgeon could get you started!! a neurosurgeon is another option. there are new medications out for sciatica, nerve pain, and a good pain medication could help as well. there is relief in sight! good luck and i hope to see you around the forum! Jenny :)
Sign In or Register to comment.