Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I am not suprised

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:22 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Well, I went back to work six weeks post opp, only to get laid off in three weeks, after working there for 9 years. What does that say? I am 51, widowed, I walk funny, not that attracive, a little over weight, so what are the optiions I will find another job? I can get unemployment for sometime but what happens then? I know some of you have been here. What do I need to do. Some people I have talke to say don't do anything for six months and see if the walking gets better so getting employed will have higher pontinial. But I don't think that would be smart because you never get a job when you really need one so I don't want to wait for unemployment to run out, but I do hope I will walk better in the next six months but that is not certain. I am just done, so done, but life goes on no matter how much you don't want it too. I can't quit because I am still breathing but what do have to offer? I think I have thing to offer but how do I convey that to people who hire people. I have no insurance, not much money, but I can still help, This is where I am now? What can I do, what will they let me do? I am so confused, so tired, so done.

dc
advertisement