Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Some odd symptoms tonight?

Frustrated101FFrustrated101 Posts: 279
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Lower Back Pain

In the last few hours, my hips got a tightness around them-no pain mind you- just like a belt is on a tad tight.My eyes are sore,red and burning more than the usual allergies.My lower back in the sacroiliac joints area is once again really sore, my PT explained this to me and poked that area to show just how bad they can hurt.Of course, the cold has wrecked havoc on me too.My left hand has been tingling more than it ever has.Walking is kind of off kilter as well.My entire body is all knotted up to, my back spasms are intense at times.

I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced any of this simultaneously?

Could it be the stenosis/spondy? I know this requires medical advice, but I need some ideas of where next to go.

+++230am woke up to the sensation of bugs crawling on me ~X(

This is getting to weird
advertisement

Comments

• So sorry your suffering. I will tell you the pain of spondy no matter what the grade is very painful.
    So yes I have felt like you!!!!

The fusion surgery did help with that pain. Not saying to go do this etc. Just letting you know what helped me.
    Everytime you move w/ spondy your the vertabra are slipping.
    Just like if you make a fist. Put one on top of the other and start tilting it.
    So yeah it hurts.

Stenosis can also be painful for some depending on the degree of narrowing.

SI joints you just want to dig out of ya sometimes they can become so painful . I will tell ya the injection did help me for awhile with that.

As for the feeling of bugs crawling it could be nerve related or mabye restless leg syndrome. Just guessing here.

So as you know this is my experience with things.
    Don't I wish I was a Dr!!! LOL

Good luck get some Drs opinions in what would be the best course in treatment for yourself!!

Hope you feel better!!
    Terri >:D< >:D<

• Thank you Terri,

You described it very well and so sorry to read what you have been through.I am not a surgery candidate unfortunately, to much risk for me.My stenosis is pretty bad and my L5/S1 got 6mm of slippage and not much disc fluid to boot.All hereditary thanks to my real dad's side-both his brothers are laid up with back issues, he was in 2 car wrecks wheelchair dependent, his son has failed back syndrome at 25 :jawdrop: .

I am calling my Rheumatologist and see if I can get in asap.I think these symptoms point to autoimmune as well.
This discussion has been closed.