Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

found a lump in my breast

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Matters of the Heart
:''( =(( 8} ~X(
along with issues with my back pain, which i posted the findings in another post, i found a lump in my left breast, so much is wrong it is not funny.
i go for ultrasound as soon as i get my appt from my primary doctor.
i told my hubby about it, but no one else until i get results. i need prayers from everyone.
i feel as if i have no control over anything any more.
my life has turned upside down. i don't know if i can take any more surprises.
what can i do? advice is welcomed
soft hugs
maria
advertisement

Comments

• bless you, and you have my prayers,
    sending soft hugs to you!
  • Are with you as well.

Try to remain positive.My breasts are both lumpy,but I have fibrocyctic breasts...it seems to be fairly common.Maybe your lump is benign. :H

• prayers are coming your way...as I am listing to "Stand Up to Cancer" a fund raiser for cancer research.

keep your chin up and we're praying you through...
  • I will say a prayer for you..take care.
  • >:D< >:D< :* :SS
    thank you all for making me feel a bit better. i put it in Gods Hands. He has my plan mapped out.
    i feel a bit frazzled by all this, and i know my hubby is freaking out. he will be getting a 2nd job i hope, it saddens me that i am putting this on him. he calls it a test of faith, and he feels as if he is losing, but i try to keep him positive so i don't break down. so i sit here thinking about a lot of things, which are not pleasant. all fearing the worst of course and what i never accomplished in life. i am trying to stay on that life preserver and hanging on for dear life.
    maria
  • I am sorry to hear

I had found a lump when I was pregnant and did an ultra sound and even a biopsy on it. it was the size of a golf ball my OB said it should be remove cause of size after the baby was here. well I went 6 months later to have a new ultra sound done on it and it was GONE they could not find it at all.

I do feel it every few months then it goes away again fibrocyctic cystic not sure of spelling. but I think that is what they are called, I wil hope and pray that is your case also.

Oh my do I know how you feel, try to keep your self busy and don't stress over it until you know the results. Its not gona help you on the emotional side thinking bout it. Stay positive I wil pray and pray that your is the same case as what I had.

Paula

• My sister had breast cancer and as you waited in anticipation, she fought bravely and tenaciously in the quest to perform normally with indescribable courage, for once I was the carer not knowing what to do or the right words to say, her personal battle the epitome of what make’s the human spirit soar.

Never did she let her game face slip and seemed more concerned for others than herself, disclosure is a personal thing and the intention of well meaning support far removed from the daily endeavours required behind closed doors every day.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both and be kind to yourself.

Take care. John x

• aww my sweetie.

yes it does seem like we get dished out everything at once.

like the others said. stay POSITIVE. do not think the negative.

i also have had fibrocysitc cyst. it was very painful. but boom went away on its on. believe me i was scared to death.

i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!
    hopefully you can get in this week to get it checked out.

usually they do not wait that long no matter what type of insurance you have. some drs may get you in asap.
    or demand it if they do not.
    myself would call, say i am coming in today and wait there till they scan it.

im here for ya darlin!!!!
    lots of love and hugs
    terri O:) >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
  • Hang in there Maria.

"C"
  • Be strong Maria - here's hoping you don't have to wait too long for your tests/results.

Sandra
  • are here for you chicka...please keep us posted as to what you find out....take care....Miki
  • I know this is a really worrying time for you because I went through it myself about 10 years ago. The important thing is to try not to worry yourself sick until you know exactly what you are dealing with. You have done the right thing making the appointment to get this checked out properly. Once you have the ultrasound results you will be one step closer to getting some answers.

You are in my thoughts honey and I hope things turn out to be good news. Hugs, Spicey
  • My thoughts are with you, maria. hang in there
    Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

• Maria,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I hope by now you have a little more info and at least a plan of attack. The power of prayer is amazing. I hope that your doctor is helpful in regards to anxiety and I hope that you are getting some sleep.
    Personally I just did daytime and nigh time, to do a full day was to much. I tried to find a giggle and I tried to stop and see how blessed I truly am. I also love channel so I used a lot of that, so at least i smelled good, I walked and prayed and cried every night.
    I hope that you continue to talk with family and friends here and chat is always open, and there are some wonderful woman who have carried me when I could not walk, men too. So please keep us posted.
    Also try not to bury yourself to often, concentrate on living and really you don't have enough info, so wiggle your toes and remind yourself, not enough info.
    I was and am being prayed through, and you will be too

j
  • i go for ultra sound friday and possibly a mammy grammy. not looking forward to it but the quicker i do this the quicker i will get answers. i will update when i hear something.
    soft hugs
    maria

j
    thank you for being my friend, and giving me your advice. i will follow it.
    thanks >:D<
  • Good luck Maria!! Please let us know how it goes

Amanda
  • Hun,
    Let us know as soon as your able as we are your second family :D ;) >:D< :X

I won't be here till Sat or Sunday as you know.
    You can also write me on myspace/ my third home =))

Love ya lots postive thoughts are going your way

HUGS
    Terri ;)
  • Maria -

I can only guess what you are going through right now. I had a stereotactic breast biopsy 9 years ago this Halloween. Fortunately it was negative for cancer. But I do still vividly recall just how scared I was. In my case, they were not able to tell by the ultra sound so I had to wait on the biopsy and then the results. Although the whole ordeal only took 2 weeks, it seemed like my life had been turned upside down. And, I was otherwise very healthy.

You have been through so much over the past 2 years. I know this is the last thing that you need right now when you should be still focused on recovery and healing. Hang in there. I am hoping that soon you will be looking at this scary chapter of your life in the rearview mirror.

Terri
  • nothing was seen in my tests woooo hooo =D> <:P ;)
    just for me to keep tabs on it
  • great news!!!
    I am very happy for you.
  • I'm very happy that you don't have that stress and worry. :)))

Always concern...but to be able to go to bed knowing has to be a great relief.. #:S
  • That is wonderful news. Terri
  • Thank goodness!! =D>

Hugs and kisses from a friend >:D< ;)

Amanda
  • Soooooooooooooooooooo glad everythings ok!
advertisement