Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

cat lovers..help!

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,195
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Lighten and Brighten
my Nieghbors cat has officially adopted me. ya know how i know? when you can pick up poochie kittie and they let you roll them over and ruuuubbbb their tuumy!...without the 8 claw buzzsaw and teeth making intimate aquaintance with arm/face/finger skin!
So any way, my neighbors lazy furbag of a purrrrrr-rrrrbox has decided ime good enough to let me rrrrruuuub on her tail root so she can tippy toe with tail pointed to sky and purring at full throttle,that cat musta been a harley in a past life,bring her up close and she'll rattle your eyballs and make your ears vibrate!
so..
What does this make her?
My cat in law?
My step kitty?
?
my common law cat?
am i a gaurdian to this furry bundle of feline?
am i her purr sancho? only to come around late at night to get her fix? whats that song?some thing some thing but ime not a dweeb low self esteem or something like that?
ya she ME-oows at the top of her furry lungs till i come out bearing a saucer of milk to her highness, and after shedding amazing amounts of long black and white fur,all over me of course, and the obligatory chin- ear- tail- scratch ..she leaves. apparently this human slave to kittie is only wanted for my fingers.
but,? its ok..when it comes to furry felines in a felonios friendship of finger scratches and fine combs to make kitty purr and feel fine?
so as an adoptee of a fine furry example of free roaming feline..i salute all you other pet taker care ovvers!
advertisement

Comments

advertisement