Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Interim Boudreaux

jeauxbertjjeauxbert Posts: 953
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Lighten and Brighten
While my family and I wait to hear from Uncle Boudreaux, I thought I'd share with you the story of my cousins - T-Boy, T-Wayne and Cindy Lou.

Boudreaux's wife of over 50 years (Aunt Clotille) had been pregnant for some time (seemed like forever to Boudreaux!) and now the time had come. So he brought her to the doctor and the doctor began to deliver the baby. She had a little boy and the doctor looked over at Boudreaux and said, 'Hey, Boudreaux! You just had you-selfa son! Ain't dat grand!' <:P

Uncle Boudreaux got excited by this, but just then the doctor spoke up and said, 'Hold on! We ain't finished yet!' The doctor then delivered a little girl. >:D<

He said, 'Hey, Boudreaux! You got you-self a daughter!
She a pretty lil ting, too.' Boudreaux got kind of puzzled by this and then the doctor said, 'Hold on,we still ain't got done yet!' The doctor then delivered another boy and said, 'Boudreaux, you just had you-self another boy!'

When Boudreaux and Clotille went home with my 3 cousins, he sat down with Clotille and said, 'Mama, you remember dat night when we run out of Vaseline and we had to use dat dere tree-in-one Oil?' :T
Aunt Clotille said, 'Yeah, I do!'
Boudreaux said, 'Man, it's a damn good ting we didn't use no WD-forty.' :SS

Yeah you right! You all take care now, hear?

Jeaux ;)
advertisement

Comments

advertisement