Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Didn't know where to post this!

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Water Cooler
But I wanted to apologize, I haven't been ignoring ya'll, I didn't know I had any new PMs! When I'd log in, it never told me and I have been gone for 2 1/2 weeks now, left to catch my cruise on the 24th, got back on the 31st and had to find some place to go as I couldn't go home...I'm still in Texas and this is the first chance I've had to get online since then...

But I'm sooooo sorry, I will try and get back to everyone when I can and hopefully be able to post more once I can finally get my behind home! And post pics when I can, the cruise ROCKED! I learned that I still have it baby!

I hope everyone is okay, I'm going to try and peruse the threads when I get a chance! Once again, I'm sooo sorry that I didn't respond to the PMs, I didn't know they were there!

Hoping everyone is having a good day!
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,740
    Nancy, it sounded like you had a real super time on vacation.
    I bet you had the entire crew rocking!
    Take you time settling back down. Besides all the Private Messages you received when you were out, there were pages and pages of posts in all areas. That will be a tough thing if not almost impossible to follow.
    Welcome back, it is good to see you back online and to
    'feel' your voice

PapaRon
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Welcome home Nancy. Can't wait to see your photos and hear all the exciting tales from your trip.

"C"
  • Nancy,
    I just found the other threads last night and today, and I stumbled across the one about music and lyrics. I'm very good at remembering music from the 70's even though I was still a kid at that time, but unless this picture of you wsa taken 20 years ago I'm very impressed! Someone as young as you knowing the music from that decade? BTW, the best decade! My kinda woman, someone who enjoys listening to the good stuff! Congrat's, the guys couldn't stump you on anything! :))(
    Jewels