Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi from Taylor C

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,900
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi all my name is Taylor im 22 and I suffer from herniated discs and schuerrmans kyphosis in the lower spine. I live day by day in pain and I have found this forum helpful lately as I can relate to others on this board. :)))
advertisement

Comments

• I always hate to see others that are suffering as I am but especially so with young people. Are you taking any meds for the pain or are there any other options for you to find some relief?
  • thanks for asking. Yeah i have a doctor that was giving me 2 norco 10/325's a day which honestly didnt touch the pain but ive recently changed living locations and am starting again with another doc and am currently out of pain medication.

I still take clonidine, seroquel, 1 klonazepam daily but the pain is immense im hoping for another doc thats more compassionate
  • Welcome to SH. Can you tell us a little more about yourself....where you're from, moving to, etc? Good luck in finding new doc. Compassionate doc can make a world of difference.
  • I'm from Monterey peninsula central California i have moved to vacaville 1 week ago. I'm working on medical school currently thanks for asking !
    My symptoms are below in my signature and life is hell as my doctor up here just basically wouldnt continue my hydrocodone script ive had going monthly for over 3 years! sucks cause she's the only doctor around :sick:
advertisement