Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

feeling sad and down

vivavegasvvivavegas Posts: 185
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Matters of the Heart
Hi everyone .u know i dont know what i want to type or how to type what i really feel cause i dont even know myself..does that make sense?.Im sitting here at the computer once again,seems these days i never leave it.whilst everyone else is getting on with life.including my family,sister and hubby.........hubby goes to work everyday and when he comes home i say oh did u have a good day?....what was the crack...and u know i never have anything to tell him about me.......only that i am sore,weak couldnt get out of bed[i cant even type for crying....................i dont want sympathy, i dont want to cry.well sometimes i do but it just dosent come out,its like all my emotions are locked up too same as my mudcles and joints!!.....You know sometimes i wonder what my life would have been like without all these problems..........somedays i think i never got the chance to be me.........im trying to be me, im trying to be a wife and with my health problems i dont ever think i will ever be a mother :''( :''( :''( ....sorry dont mean to go on.i wish it would all go away and i could just put 1 foot out of bed in the morning like everyone else and be up early and make breakfast for kids and take them to school...............im sitting here and thinking right is this my life....is this what its all about?.keep wanting things to change but they never do.........you know i was a strong person who would do anything for anyone, didnt ever let anything stop me but to be like this is too much to cope with.............i cant, and tomorrow will be the same and the day after that too...........sorry guys i just feel so low
advertisement

Comments

• I am gonna pm you and you pm me back!,,,,patsy
  • sorry your feeling down . your still the same strong. good and giving person you always were, infirmity doesnt change that, it just geos through a cycle of dormancy while we have time to adjust and grow into our new selves,if we let our selves grow spiritually and emotionally. spiritually, i mean that were knocked down and out.
    Dont be afraid to stand and emit a war cry of defiance against the pain, hang in there mama its gonna get better.
    dont be afraid to come here and vent,or ask for a shoulder ok?
  • :) ........thanks ranch.but its not really pain is my problem its more really really really bad weakness.
  • Oh man, I'm so sorry that anyone has to go through this. It's so hard to not be able to count on our bodies the way we used to and even harder to get our minds around that. I don't have any magical advise for you, all I can do is to tell you to keep looking forward and to try to find the little moments that make your life good right now. It may be listening to the birds singing outside your window or the smell of your husband's cologne. Whatever it is, grab it and keep it for that day and let it make you smile.

All of life is a journey and you can travel this one. We're all here with you, okay? Please PM me if you need to talk. I'm always here.

Griff
  • Just wanted to say thanks everyone for your help,i really appreciate it.......yeah sometimes its hard just trying to just do the little things and cope with what other people take for granted.....im trying my best to keep positive and cope.......thanks guys!!!
  • hi vivavegas, hang in there and griff is right to grab a moment of precious life and enjoy the moment what ever it is that use to make u happy!!! i don't have the answers but i know one thing or two. 1 - don't ever give up on yourself because u are imporant to yourself and family and friends. 2 - God works in misterious ways and when i feel down i pray and remember there are things i cannot change in my life but to try and get the most out of what i can do now. i don't know if this will help u but i care about u and i know there are alot of people that care about u.
    GOD BLESS ALL,
    KC
advertisement