Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Jeaubert The Sequal..

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,240
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Water Cooler
Ok Jeaux the storm is goin your way-ish again! sorry for your family! its gonna give us rain and some wind here in Corpus Christi, but not like what yall are going to face!

God Bless you and your'n and stay very safe ok?
to any others facing these terrible times, do the right thing and seek safety. this storm is a wooly booger, its eating the gulf!,and To my Houston and Louisiana Neighbors please be safe ok!
My prayers are going out to you and your mama and pa!
We got room for every one here down south Texas way abd the Hotels await all our good friends in the south!
The porchlight is on and the doormat is ready to take the mud of your travels!
Ranch
advertisement

Comments

• You have got to be one of the sweetest people I don't actually know all that well! 8} Your concern is really very touching and I appreciate it all to pieces!

We actually fared well with Ike. I had a couple bad hair days with all the wind and gusts....

HOWEVER, Friday morning about an hour before the end of his 12 hour shift, my husband had a mishap at work and broke the fibula in his right leg. #o Honestly - if it's not one thing, it's another.

Our oldest son (18) had his shoulder scoped and anchored last Tuesday (he's been pitching baseball since he was about 9 or 10). One armed, one legged... And, as luck would have it, one of the blue tarps on my house came aloose. Guess who had to get up on the roof and fix it? NOT ME! Hubby's shift supervisor did it for us. I treated him to a gift certificate to Chili's Restaurant for his troubles.

My husband told me that I need to learn to relax. I told him I could be stressed if I wanted to (it actually motivates me) and that he didn't have a leg to stand on!

When it rains.... BUT, seeing your kind words just perked me right back up.

Thank you Ranch! You're a great friend!

Jeaux >:D<
  • Glad to hear that you guys were not hit to badly by the storm. Sorry to hear that Murhpy came to visit at the same time though.
  • That you are keeping things together for the family!

One thing that I see a lot with people suffering chronic pain, is that they feel they have placed a tremendous burden on their family and friends. They feel like they need to suffer more and not ask for help. Well here's a perfect example of how chronic pain sufferers are not the only ones who become needy in a family or friendship. Everyone will have their time of need, so when it's yours, don't fight it.

Allow others to do for you as you have and will do for them.

Glad you are ok Jeaux.

"C"
  • Sory bout your hubby n son in pain. The storm took one look at my nekkid rain dance and ran away! but.. the neighbors didnt appreciate the genueinly authentic tequila n redbull fueled native mexican cancan hat dance, did i say it was authentic.. blue, black and yellow war paint and tighty whiteys with a soundtrack of 60's rock and banda music blaring at 3:27 in the morning. The highlight of the show was when the cops showed up..now we had a light show to go along with the psychadelic show the tequila worms gave me!
    all the red bull had me jimpy and leaping frantickly around the stop sign screaming who knows what at the top of my lungs and causing the dogs in the area to howl...in pain!
    And as you see the storm was skeered off and angryly took it out on houston. the neigbors will never forgive me but i know i did a good thing, despite the tickets i got...
    the dogs have ceased putting paw over ear, and all the screaching ran all the poopy birds out of the area, kinda like at the mall like?
    all kidding aside, ime glad thing turned out relatively ok.
  • You so crazy! With the imagery you projected - I WAS THERE, MAN! =))

I am glad that YOU came out of the storm (relatively) unscathed (except for maybe your reputation amongst your neighbors and the neighborhood wildlife).

Take care!

Jeaux
    B)
advertisement