Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

LOOKING FOR GOOD PM DR IN NEW ORLEANS WB AREA

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,731
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:23 AM in Pain Management
hey guys, anyone from the new orleans area? ive been to 2 different pm doctors here, after 4 extensive back surgeries, and its seems all they want to do is do spinal injections which i have also been through and they do not work for me, i just need pain relief right NOW!! i have been diagnosed now with failed back surgery syndrome and araichnoiditis.. i may be facing more surgery in the very near future.. any help would be appreciated.. i prefer to go to pm's that take insurance, ... again, i appreciate any input.. thanks..
advertisement

Comments

• I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds a little like what I am going through with my doctors. I believe it is against the rules for anyone here to actually refer a doctor to you.

I hope you have luck with this PM today... let us know how it goes...
  • he amanda, i appreciate your reply, yeah i didnt think of adding the line of , pm me if anyone knows a dr,, im not disputing your post on the rules because i have no clue what they are as far as looking for a doctor in a general area., but i wonder if we can ask the question, then pm each other then ask in that way? i was born and raised here, and obviously know how to use a phone book uh duh!! lol,, but these are the places(forums) to ask around , these are the folks who know, what doctors are trouble, which ones are legit. etc.. cant go wrong here.. i appreciate your reply